Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate.
Abril 23, 2019, 03:18:18
Inicio Ayuda Buscar Ingresar Registrarse

Noticias: Si quereis publicar mensajes es necesario registrarse por problemas de spam en los foros.
IMPORTANTE : Esta web es SÓLO DIVULGATIVA. En ningún caso se dará tratamiento alguno, para eso, acuda a su veterinario habitual. El foro tiene la función de aclarar sus posibles dudas sobre temas relacionados con la profesión. Bajo ningún concepto se diagnosticará a un paciente sin haberlo reconocido antes en persona, si busca un nuevo diagnóstico, acuda a su veterinario habitual o bien lleve a su mascota a otra clínica para una nueva evaluación.   Atte. Pepe Targa.

+  Veterinario online
|-+  Foro veterinario pepetarga.com
| |-+  Consultas sobre cirugía veterinaria referidas a traumatología y ortopedia. (Moderadores: pepetarga, tamvet)
| | |-+  I See It On Poshmark Too
Páginas: [1] Imprimir
Autor Tema: I See It On Poshmark Too  (Leído 31 veces)
RosemaryCr

Hello from Australia. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Taylor. I live in a city called Winkleigh in south Australia. I was also born in Winkleigh 39 years ago. Married in August 2011. I'm working at the the office.

Ver Perfil
« : Septiembre 05, 2018, 04:29:08 »

That is an previous thread, but I used to be looking for if anyone had intel on the Mario Valentino brand and the way within the heck they are not being sued by other designers. These bags drive me loopy to be trustworthy. They're copying the Gucci Soho bag, the Celine Phantom, Celine mini belt bag, Chanel boy bag...even the GIvenchy Antigona. Not to mention, their image is sort of precisely like Valentino Garavani's with a V and a circle. They feel and appear cheap, and are so not value the value tags.

I see an increasing number of of those luggage popping up on my IG feed, and the bloggers that use it are tagging Valentino Garavani...people severely suppose it's the same brand! I see it on Poshmark too, and other people think they are getting the opposite Valentino bags. I am simply flabbergasted that Neimans and different shops are promoting these bags. WHYYYY?!

Sorry, I just had to rant because I'm utterly in awe, and I don't understand in any respect.
Click to broaden...

These "knock off" baggage are actually annoying. They do feel very low cost. I do not even assume I will buy one even when I find them for a penny at Nordstrom Rack. People actually assume they're the Valentino, and are buying them up...

Valentino in Valentino Garavani is his first identify, so they can not sue for the identify. Possibly they'll sue for trade mark infringement since their brand was actually copied. Folks behind Mario Valentino most likely thought this via, and made the two logos simply different sufficient.

As far as copying other model goes... many manufacturers find yourself making "knock offs" of trendy items. Brands like Steve Madden, Zara, or Michael Kors are all the time blatantly "borrowing" from other brands.

I really love the precise Valentino model. Really hope Mario will be stopped somehow.

My homepage ... cheap valentino shoes (http://www.alummax.com.br)
Páginas: [1] Imprimir 
« anterior próximo »
Ir a:  

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Impulsado por MySQL Impulsado por PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.6 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 válido! CSS válido!